Makes 30 truffles
1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
7 bags Senok Chai Tea
1/4 tsp Sea Salt Flakes
9 oz Dark Chocolate (70 percent cocoa), chopped
2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- Combine the heavy cream and tea bags in a small saucepan.
- Place the pan over medium-low heat and warm gently, stirring occasionally, until bubbles just start to form around the edges of the cream, approximately 5 minutes.
- Simmer 3 minutes more and then turn off the heat.
- Place the chopped chocolate and salt in a medium bowl.
- Strain the hot cream mixture through a fine-mesh strainer over the chocolate and let sit for 3 minutes.
- Slowly whisk the now-melted chocolate into the cream, starting with small circles in the center of the bowl and moving into larger circles as the mixture begins to come together; stop when smooth and completely blended.
- Press a piece of plastic wrap directly on top of the ganache and refrigerate for about 3 hours, or until just set and cold but still pliable.
- Place the cocoa powder in a shallow bowl. With a 1-ounce scoop, scoop level rounds of the ganache into your palm and gently roll into a ball.
- Roll the truffles in the cocoa powder to coat, then place in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.