Earl Grey Biscuits Recipe
1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted Butter
½ cup Confectioners Sugar
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
½ tsp Salt
- bag Earl Grey Tea Leaves, 2 bags can be used for a stronger flavor
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter and confectioners sugar in a large bowl or stand mixer.
- Add in flour, salt, and tea leaves.
- Continue to mix until a soft dough forms, mix will be dry and crumbly at first but will come together.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface until it’s ¼ inch thick.
- Cut out cookies using a 2 in round cookie cutter.
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 20-22 minutes or until edges are a golden brown.